Friday, July 16, 2010

Muffin Pancake

Today, I decided to use up all the bananas that already too ripe.. I made muffin pancake!!!

Muffin Pancakes


Ingredients:

2 cups Bisquick
1 cup evaporated milk or 2 small cans of evaporated milk
2 eggs
2 super ripe bananas (mashed)

muffin pan

Oven: 375F for 20 minutes

Muffin Batter


Method:

1) Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
2) Stir until the ingredients are well blended.
3) Set it aside for a few minutes or 30 minutes, and stir again..

Then spoon into the pan!!

Muffin baking





Enjoy!!

Muffin Pancake

6 comments:

pancake recipe said...

Nice idea for a different pancake. I think my kids are going to enjoy this. Though I have to ask, why are your muffins so misshapen? I think it's a little too overboard in achieving that rustic look. Anyway, I'm sure it tasted great as well, :)

Skater Girl said...

Yes.. I put a little too much on the muffin pan.. lol
I think in order to get a nice shape, you have to put like half of the muffin mold so that it would rise nicely.. am not a fan of muffins.. it so happened that am out of mini-aluminum loft pan..

It tasted great with the syrup though.. If you have leftover put it in the fridge..

P.S. Thank you for stopping by.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Making these tomorrow! Can't wait!

Skater Girl said...

Try it!! Thank you for stopping by.. ;)

Stephanie C said...

could you substitute regular milk for the evaporated milk? I don't have any evaporated milk

Skater Girl said...

Yes, you can substitute it..
Actually, it calls for regular milk, but I'm allergic to regular milk and I don't have it at home at that time. So I use evaporated milk..