Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dinner Tonight


What to do if you have so many bread in the fridge.. I've normal bread, sourdough bread, and pita bread and wheat bread.. All of them I put in the fridge to make it last longer after their due date!!.. Why so many breads.. well, my boyfriend bought 2 different types of bread and I bought two different types too.. So it's like raining bread at home!!..

Anyway, slowly but surely the bread started to be gone.. I find a way to make the bread delicious to my taste... This was my dinner a few hours ago.. Pita bread with baked beans & salad.. Then I top it off with beef casserole.. yummmsss!!

I wish my boyfriend is here.. He would enjoy these meal.. and I won't be eating all alone.. :(

Anyway, the casserole was easy peezy to make.. The recipe for making the casserole is in my blog.. Just substitute the cream of mushroom with celery condensed soup and add uncooked ground beef. I didn't cook the beef because it will be cooked in the oven..

Well, it was very  very delicious!!! Yummms...

Enjoy!!

No comments: