Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snacks and foodilicious...

Here are a few snacks that I like to have around the house.. besides my cookie jar.. YES!! I do have a cookie jar filled with vanilla cremes cookies..

Whenever, I go out to the grocery stores, these are the snacks I looked for in the aisle..


I like to spread this cheese on my bread before it's being toast for snacking or
breakfast or just to pack it for lunch


I love this mini pita bread from FatherSam's. I saw this at The Fresh Market
at one location which was further from my home.. but
it's not available at another Fresh Market.. isn't that odd!!
I wish they have it in all of the Fresh Market..

Anyway, I would definitely go out to that store again to buy this minis.. they are so soft and delished!!

Am loving this pancake.. Mix it with this almond milk and tossed
chopped almonds.. yummms!!

Recipe:
2 cup pancake
2 eggs
1 cup milk or 1 and half cup
handful of almonds
1 tbsp oil

Stir well and leave it for about 5 minutes before using
the batter.. and wella!!


Honey buckwheat pancake!!!

Another is this almond chocolate that I totally love!! It was first introduced to me by my bf.. He bought it for me from Japan I reckon.. and he gave it to me when we first met!! I totally love it!! Been craving for it for days and finally, I saw it at the Asian market.. Awesome!!

I totally recommend this chocolate for those
choco lovers!!!

Thank you all for reading and stopping by my blog!! Have an awesomess day!!


No comments: