Saturday, January 29, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chips Cornbread

The basic recipe for this is here..
Therefore, am not going to rewrite it again..

The only change I made for the filling are as follows:

Sliced one banana
a handful of chocolate chips

Place all of the banana and the chips on the first layer
of the dough.. in replace of the blueberries..


Unbake Cornbread


Baked banana chocolate chip cornbread

I sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the baked
cornbread..

Personally, am not a believer on sugar free
that is using splenda or any other as such on my baked cakes etc..
The reason being that splenda is not good for our health..
as I found out..

So I rather use normal sugar in moderation..
Most of my baked cakes and cookies
are not as sweet as laid out on the original recipe..
as I modify them to suit my taste..
I always cut my sugar down..

Enjoy!!
xoxo

No comments: