Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tabouleh Salad

I kept looking at the balsamic vinegarette that my boyfriend bought for us, it's unopened yet. He asked me this question before he left for his flight: "Would you use this?"  He such a wonderful boyfriend that I could ever ask for..  I told him that I'll find something to do with it while he's gone.. I missed him..

So after looking at this bottle for a week unopened. I decided to go to the grocery store and bought a few vegetables to make tabouleh. The vegetables I bought: cucumber, parsley, red bell pepper, and tomatoes. Then I bought the wheat germ or bulgur (I think thats what it's called)

Anyway, tonight I made this tabouleh.. I reckon I already put up the recipe here.. The only different is that I use this Balsamic Vinegarette and fine grain kosher salt and organic primerose with flaxseed oil..

Here is the delicious tabouleh. I like my veges to be sliced and cut coarsely instead of fine. Some people prefer the veges to be finely cut.. It's up to you how you want to cut/sliced the veges.


Tabouleh



Dinner plate
peas & carrots couscous, chicken chard soup, poached eggs, & tabouleh
 

No comments: