Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spagetti Soup

What to do if you have leftover soup? Make it into spagetti soup!!! ... Yes, I had this chicken soup leftover today, no more meat in it, so I decided to add beef cubes and cooked the soup with the beef until the beef is tender. Once tender, I added more spices like the chilli paste to give it a little bit of hotness, and I added a dash of Mrs. Dash and black pepper, and two stalks of chard. I tear the chard and dumped it into the boiling soup.. Wella...


Isn't that look delicious??!! Sometimes, when you have leftovers at home, one has to decide to either throw it away or being creative and make it into something different, but taste really delish..


This was my dinner early today with sourdough bread that my bf bought a week ago. I refrigerated it, and it still good to be eaten today.. Slowly, most of the breads are about gone.. I also added taboule for dinner.. For cold days, it's good to eat hot soup.. :)

Enjoy!!

No comments: