Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dinner for me...


... It's a simple dinner.. Rice mixed with wild rice thats how I get the rice to be purplish in color.. Go figure!! lol.. Anyway, then I decided to make the Singapore Salad which is super easy!! Boiled eggs and sliced them using the slicer. Then sliced the cucumber and go buy yourself the ready-mix salad.. lol, and dump everything in a bowl and squeeze the heinz ketchup!!!


Afterthat, I decided to boil salted duck eggs, which tasted so delicious!! and yummy...


I've been eating so much lately, but the needle on my weighing machine is not moving.. instead, I've been losing weight.. Okay.. something is definitely wrong with me!!.. I'm not only eating too much during dinner.. I also snacking on chips and other cookies which I seldom munch on..

On top of that, am still under the weather regardless how much I've smile and laugh to get by the days.. lol

No comments: