Thursday, December 02, 2010

MOTN: Quinoa & salad

I'd a long day today... 
Anyway, as am too exhausted, I decided to cook quinoa.. which is an easy cheezy.. unlike cooking rice.. quinoa only takes like 6 minutes to cook..


How to cook quinoa?
--> 1 cup of quinoa = 2 cups water...

Thats the only thing you need to know and cook it for 5 minutes until the grains are fluffy!!

Quinoa comes in two color:
here, I mix both colors (inca red and inca normal). I think they do have black ones too..

I like my food to be colorful.. Somehow, if my food is not colorful and interesting.. I kind of not interested in eating.. hence, my food has to be colorful.. ;)

Then I saw this salad (bleow) while I was at Walmart a few days ago.. They look so awesome and fresh that I decided to give it a try.. Indeed, they are fresh salad.. At the same time, I bought a bunch of mixed-red roses.. I love roses.. *wink wink*.. and the person who bought that pink roses at the corner too.. Love it!!




Anyway, enjoy!! and have a spiffy night!!..

No comments: