Sunday, August 15, 2010

Honey Buns..

I made honey buns yesterday night using wheat flour. It turned out great and sweet of course.. I used nutella as the filling and I sprinkled chopped almonds on top of the spread. I didn't make a proper video of it.. I wish I did, but this was a spur of the moment thing. I want to see how it turns out.

Oven temp: 375F for 50 minutes!

However, I made a short choppy clips on how I made this. I'll update it later in the future for a much better videos..

Honey buns


I didn't use any sugar in making this buns.. Am using honey..



The syrup that I pour on top of this buns was an orange flavoured syrup I made a year ago. I bought the orange flavored water from the mediterranean store. The actual recipe can be found here.

I didn't follow her filling recipe because I don't have the ingredients. My filling recipe:

1) One bottle of nutella
2) chopped almonds

Enjoy!

Dough rising

 
Baking in the oven

Baked!!!

No comments: